Old September 17th 09, 04:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
MIG MIG is offline

Default Overground

On 17 Sep, 16:22, rail wrote:
In message
* * * * * MIG wrote:

On 17 Sep, 14:28, Andy wrote:
On 17 Sep, 12:53, Jamie Thompson wrote:

On 17 Sep, 12:43, MIG wrote:

On 17 Sep, 12:38, Jamie Thompson wrote:

...though of course, as pointed out elsewhere, the Underground goes
over the Overground at Whitechapel

And at Hampstead, Kilburn and Wembley.

I presume you mean the Met east of South Hampstead (never thought
really about it, but I guess you're right!), the Met at Kilburn yup,
but Wembley? The Met just south of Kenton, yes, but Wembley...where?

I agree that this should be Kenton, not Wembley and it also occurs at
Chiswick (District and Piccadilly over), north of Shepherd's Bush
(Hammersmith & City over), and in the recent past at Stratford
(Central line over until the LO platforms moved to the north of the
station) and West Ham (under the District / H&C until the North
Woolwich section shut).

North west London is all one mush to me ... *Kenton then. *Or
Northwick Park.

Mornington Crescent!

Talking of which, have the rules been changed to take Overground into
account? That should be the true definition of whether or not they
are part of the same system, ie "subject to the rules of Mornington
Crescent".