Old September 17th 09, 10:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Furious Boris orders TfL to restore the Thames on the new map

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:41:07 +0100, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

TfL spokesman: "We are also looking again at the provision of zonal
information to ensure that it is widely available to customers and aim to
reach a conclusion on that, also by December, when the new Circle Line
service needs to be reflected."

Two different maps is the answer to that - there always used to be the
all-lines-including-mainline one with the zones and the Tube-only one
without.

Neil

--
Neil Williams