Old September 18th 09, 12:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Campbell Smith[_5_] Peter Campbell Smith[_5_] is offline

Default Furious Boris orders TfL to restore the Thames on the new map

MIG wrote in news:88c6b915-df21-423f-a265-
:

On 17 Sep, 19:37, Paul Terry wrote:
In message
,
Mizter T writes

Anyway, it all seems a rather inevitable course of events! But
inspired by "Basil Jet's" comments in his reply, what other features
do utl-ers think should be on the map (a crowded, busy, non-clean
version if you will)? Heathrow flightpaths? Thames Water Ring Main?
Air quality? Decent minicab firms? High-frequency night bus routes
that mirror Tube lines? The aural footprint of the Bow Bells?

You might think riverbus services, if the Thames is to be reinstated ...
but somehow I think not.
--
Paul Terry

I think pretty well all people do need all of the following to plan
and pay for their journey on the London Underground.

1) the lines
2) the stations
3) the interchanges
4) the fare zones

Could we please also have some indication of stations which are not open
all the time the line is running? Clutter or not, I think putting that
info by the station name is clearer than the dagger symbol.

Peter

--
| Peter Campbell Smith | Epsom | UK |