Old September 18th 09, 10:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Overground

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 19:36:31 +0100, Paul Corfield
wrote:

I shall now hide under a table before the residents of utl re-ignite

I did wonder if it was because they weren't compliant with some
regulation or other - particularly because the orange background makes
them quite difficult to read. A very odd choice - I'm surprised they
didn't just go for white with an orange stripe at the bottom or
something.

Neil

--
Neil Williams