Old September 18th 09, 10:31 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Overground

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 23:51:02 +0200, "Willms"
wrote:

I don't know this station, but if the question is how different
platforms of the same station could serve different train systems
which are being branded differently -- why not?

I note that at both Bushey and Harrow the mainline platforms have
plain white signage, and at Watford only the bays have LO style - so
it *is* done.

Similarly, the Southern and SWT parts of Clapham Junction have always
been quite distinct in style from one another - indeed, at one point,
the then Connex installed a new PIS in only their half, though it was
later replaced with an SWT one across the station.

Neil

--
Neil Williams