Old December 29th 03, 08:42 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
Mikael Armstrong Mikael Armstrong is offline

Default we'll all drown!!

"Keith J Chesworth" wrote in message
s.com...
On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 12:52:05 -0000, "Mikael Armstrong"
wrote:

Which would mean that companies would just give employees they currently
provide with company cars, allowances to buy private cars with, on a
contract hire arrangement! I'm surprised more don't do it as the company

car
tax regime removes most financial advantages anyway.

Mikael

They do, even my company is forcing us to use a lease company they
have set up.

I have heard of some doing that which seems ot make alot of sense to me from
a tax point of view. Still it does still seem a rarity, unless you have come
across more companies doing it?

Keith J Chesworth
www.unseenlondon.co.uk
www.blackpooltram.co.uk