Old December 29th 03, 09:38 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
MeatballTurbo MeatballTurbo is offline

Default we'll all drown!!

In article ,
spouted forth into uk.rec.driving...
I've had a company car for a number of years (currently got a Saab 9-5
which goes in 6 weeks). The company has reduced the amount of money we
get to spend on our cars to 16K in these austere times and we now have
to make the cars last 3.5 years as opposed to 3.

Off topic for the thread, but just as a matter of interest, what are you
getting fr the next one, and how did you rate the 9-5 compared to other
company cars you've had?
--
Carl Robson
(The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)