Old September 25th 09, 01:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Overground/Southern line diagrams

Theo Markettos wrote:
Paul Scott wrote:
Thinking about the stations recently transferred (on the 20th) from
SN to LO in advance of the ELL service being extended to Crystal
Plalce and West Croydon. Presumably in the intervening period these
may be provided with full LO style signage, including the
'underground style' line of route maps.

If I were TfL, I'd leave the signage as it is and then replace it
when the ELL opens.

Sure - that goes without saying really, I suppose should have said 'provided
with but covered until the ELL opens'. But will they replace them with 'LO
only' diagrams is the question.

Paul