Old September 25th 09, 07:31 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Dr J R Stockton[_10_] Dr J R Stockton[_10_] is offline

Default Euston Arch to be rebuilt as nightclub

In uk.transport.london message ,
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:12:11, Paul Terry posted:

I know the plan drawn up in the 1990s showed that buses could get
through, although with very little clearance (500cm each side, I
think). I wonder if that's still possible with the buses in use today?

I doubt whether current buses are anything like ten metres wider than
those of the 1990s. G

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London, UK. Turnpike v6.05.
Web URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ - w. FAQish topics, links, acronyms