Old September 27th 09, 08:14 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Imperial Wharf

On 27 Sep, 20:31, wrote:
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 05:25:58 -0700 (PDT)

Mr Thant wrote:
On 27 Sep, 10:56, "Paul Scott" wrote:
Anyone been to check out Imperial Wharf (IMW) yet? Live departures shows a
service AFAICS...

Am there right now. The last train to leave was a "Connex" service to
Watford Junction according to the automated tannoy. The Connex
Electrostars also haven't been programmed with the station location
yet, so it takes three minutes to open the doors.

Thank god for technology eh , otherwise people who have to be treated for
shock when the doors open in mere seconds.

B2003

Does any of this explain why I saw a 378 at Clapham Junction today, or
is that normal now? I thought they were only doing a few NLL diagrams.