Old September 28th 09, 08:43 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Imperial Wharf

On 28 Sep, 00:19, "Paul Scott" wrote:
"MIG" wrote in message

Does any of this explain why I saw a 378 at Clapham Junction today, or
is that normal now? *I thought they were only doing a few NLL diagrams.

There have been services into Clapham Junction since the first day of
service. *There are joint *NLL & WLL diagrams, to allow for the peak
Stratford - Clapham through services. It is the DC lines that hadn't seen a
378 in service, until the end of last week anyway...

Yes, I guess it would be difficult to avoid given the joint diagrams.
I didn't know if the through workings required joint diagrams or were
still self-contained.