Old September 28th 09, 11:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Petrov Martin Petrov is offline

Default Can I buy a ticket from a LU station (Leyton) through to Gatwickairport?

I'm flying out of Gatwick tonight at 6pm, and am wary that if I turn
up at London Bridge this evening at about 4pm, I might find that
there's a queue a mile long at London Bridge ticket office - can I buy
a ticket from my originating tube station that will take me all the
way through? Or am I stuck with having to queue up at London Bridge?

Are there any alternatives?