Old September 28th 09, 04:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David A Stocks[_3_] David A Stocks[_3_] is offline

Default Can I buy a ticket from a LU station (Leyton) through to Gatwick airport?

"Martin Petrov" wrote in message
I'm flying out of Gatwick tonight at 6pm, and am wary that if I turn
up at London Bridge this evening at about 4pm, I might find that
there's a queue a mile long at London Bridge ticket office - can I buy
a ticket from my originating tube station that will take me all the
way through? Or am I stuck with having to queue up at London Bridge?

Are there any alternatives?

This too late, but I'll answer anyway.

Yes, your local tube station can sell you a ticket. You may find it's faster
(and more comfortable) to travel via Victoria, but you need make sure your
ticket is valid for your intended route/operator.

D A Stocks