Old September 28th 09, 06:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Can I buy a ticket from a LU station (Leyton) through to Gatwickairport?

wrote
Michael R N Dolbear wrote:
Martin Petrov wrote

Are there any alternatives?

Lots.

You can buy rail tickets from many travel agents
or from most NR stations.
or over the internet for collection from a ticket machine at London
Bridge.

In these circumstance I usually bought in the morning or the night
before.

It's probably a bit late, but he could just buy from his tube

station,
could he not?

I don't know so I suggested workable alternatives.

--
Mike D