Old September 30th 09, 11:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Overground/Southern line diagrams

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 18:40:31 +0100, Paul Scott wrote:

Do the TfL 'sign standards' allow for the stations dual served by SN and LO
to have all this info on one diagram, or might they have to two separate
maps - which would appear to be a retrograde step. What is the precedent
for when the Bakerloo and Silverlink Metro ran together on the DC lines -
I'm assuming Bakerloo/LO now appear on the same diagrams?

There were posters near the entrance to each platform saying:
"Southbound platform: 3 trains per hour" (or Northbound, obviously),
with a clockface showing the times past the hour when Silverlink
trains were due. No line diagrams that I remember.