Old October 1st 09, 02:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Stratford Jubilee gateline defunct

Last week, in Stratford's Jubilee line ticket hall, I noticed the gates
were open. I thought nothing of it as I could see no CSA.

Yesterday, the gates were open and there was a CSA. The yellow tops had
been replaced with red tops saying something like "not in service". I
spoke to the CSA, who confirmed this gateline is redundant.
Even better - the lift towards the Central line was operational.

I do not know if Liverpool Street-North Greenwich is charged via Zone 3.
--
Walter Briscoe