Old October 1st 09, 06:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Stratford Jubilee gateline defunct

"Walter Briscoe" wrote in message
Last week, in Stratford's Jubilee line ticket hall, I noticed the gates
were open. I thought nothing of it as I could see no CSA.

Yesterday, the gates were open and there was a CSA. The yellow tops had
been replaced with red tops saying something like "not in service". I
spoke to the CSA, who confirmed this gateline is redundant.

They have been out of use for about 3 weeks, but although mentioned at the
time it was in another more general Oyster related topic.

I do not know if Liverpool Street-North Greenwich is charged via Zone 3.

It will tell you in the online single fares finder, which shows it is a zone
1 - 2 fare, ie £2.20 peak, £1.60 offpeak.

In the case of some journeys it also shows cheaper alternatives using the
routing validators, not applicable in this case unsurprisingly.

Paul S