Old October 4th 09, 01:53 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
london_north london_north is offline

Default Five new London Midland trains to carry 1,600 extra passengersfrom Watford and Bushey to london Euston from December

Wonder how many people would alight at Queens Park if LM stopped some
services there? If I was headed for Oxford Circus I'd prefer to
change at Queens Park rather than Euston, and would be much better for
people headed for say the Paddington or Charing Cross areas.