Old December 29th 03, 11:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default Oyster Annual and Extension Tickets - a problem?

In message , Robin Mayes
writes

But the incremental implementation is causing more confusion! I suggest you
read traffic circular 48 onwards, where Oyster related items are being
changed weekly! Consider the effect that the information in the staff
"briefings"are changing all the time has. We're supposed to be able to
answer customers' queries straight away, without having to wade through
several issues looking for the latest update. I'm very concerned that there
hasn't been enough "awareness campaigns" done to ensure those who would like
to use pre-pay are fully aware that they need to touch the card on a reader
when exiting and the lack of fare-capping will result with people being
charged too much. Perhaps we're looking at this from different viewpoints
though.

The only customer education I've seen so far consists of tiny stickers
to go somewhere on the gates...
With only five days to go, I hope there's going to be a bit more than
that.
--
Kat Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it.