Old October 9th 09, 03:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
rail rail is offline

Default First train tested on East London Line

In message
Sam Wilson wrote:

In article ,
rail wrote:

There's always someone who has to bring reality into the discussion :-)

The price of pedantry is eternal vigilance.

I was actually (deliberately) confusing additive and subtractive colour
mixing. ...

Thought so.

... I hadn't realise there was a proper railway connection.

Terribly sorry old chap. Bad form to bring things on topic. I believe
I believe I left my old service revolver in the library desk. I'll just
go and clean it...

Trust you have the last of the 1746 brandy to drink first.

--
Graeme Wall

This address not read, substitute trains for rail
Transport Miscellany at www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail