Old October 11th 09, 03:15 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

In message , at 15:51:51 on Sun,
11 Oct 2009, rail remarked:
Using Heathrow is much more hassle than anything a low cost airline can
throw at me.

T5 is actually pleasant to use, which is more than one can say about Luton.

There's nothing wrong with Luton outbound, but they suffer from chronic
under-manning of immigration (and long walks to get to it) on the way
back. Although my experience of T5 is equally long walks to get to
immigration.

However I appreciate getting there from Nottingham is not the best journery
in the world.

I can fly+train to central Amsterdam quicker!