Old October 11th 09, 03:18 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

In message
, at
07:39:54 on Sun, 11 Oct 2009, D7666 remarked:
I regularly fly easyJet and it isn't hassle at all.

So do I but they've just cut the most useful route for me - Luton -
Wien.

I'm using it again next week, buts its axed in their November changes,
and its rported not just a winter t.t. cut, its permanent.

Ditto East Midlands-Geneva

BmiBaby fly that route, but only at weekends, and at entirely the wrong
times of day. So I'll be "forced" to use Luton again, I suppose.