Old October 11th 09, 04:05 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

In message , at 15:07:18 on Sun, 11
Oct 2009, Tim Fenton remarked:
So in the NW, there's little alternative *of any kind* to EZY LPL to
LIS

And that's only one flight every two days. Wouldn't have worked for me
as it's 16.40 depart Lisbon on a Friday, and my meeting wasn't scheduled
to end until 16.30 (and predictably over-ran).

And I wouldn't then be up for hanging around until 16.40 on Sunday to
fly home!!!