Old October 11th 09, 06:25 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
Michael[_4_] Michael[_4_] is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

wrote in message

Never fly budget airlines. Pay the premium and just go on a normal
airline. In many cases it doesn't work out to be much more.

That may be an option if you live in SE England. But for the rest of us it's
not at all realistic. I live on Anglesey - getting to Liverpool/Manchester
for easyjet and Ryanair is tedious enough, going to London so I could use
the allegedly superior service of "normal" airlines would be ridiculous.