Old October 11th 09, 09:20 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

Michael wrote:

wrote in message

Never fly budget airlines. Pay the premium and just go on a normal
airline. In many cases it doesn't work out to be much more.

That may be an option if you live in SE England. But for the rest of us
it's not at all realistic. I live on Anglesey - getting to
Liverpool/Manchester for easyjet and Ryanair is tedious enough, going to
London so I could use the allegedly superior service of "normal"
airlines would be ridiculous.

Is Dublin or Cardiff not an option?