Old October 12th 09, 05:34 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

In message , at 07:09:57 on Mon, 12 Oct
2009, Miles Bader remarked:
Ha! If you'd fly a Korean airline, you could have violent and insane too!

What a strange remark. Are you a xenophobic?.

Er, no. It was a joke (no doubt a poor one), but based on real
experience (and if you know anything about Korea, you'd know that
Koreans can be ... feisty).

Not while on duty as cabin crew. And the Koreans I met when I was there
were almost overbearingly polite (to western eyes).