Old October 12th 09, 07:20 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
Elie Elie is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

On Oct 11, 4:51*pm, Bruce wrote:
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 07:09:57 +0900, Miles Bader wrote:
Roland Perry writes:
Ha! *If you'd fly a Korean airline, you could have violent and insane too!

What a strange remark. Are you a xenophobic?.

Er, no. *It was a joke (no doubt a poor one), but based on real
experience (and if you know anything about Korea, you'd know that
Koreans can be ... feisty).

On what basis would you attempt to justify such racist remarks?

Guys, I think you're taking his words too seriously. I'm Korean and I
see some truth to what he says. I agree he exaggerated a little but
if I heard that, I'd just laugh and take it as what it is: a joke, so
just chill.