Old December 30th 03, 11:37 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,misc.transport.rail.europe,uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default HELP purchasing Eurostar tickets off Friends

On 30 Dec 2003 08:58:44 GMT, (Rian van der Borgt)
wrote:

When you book over the NMBS website, you do get a reference code if you
choose to pick up your ticket at the station (at the ticket window or
machine). This should be enough, I guess. Or the (unique) code on the
ticket.

I'm not sure if the SNCF and NMBS systems work the same way, but a
Eurostar ticket issued on Tribute has three different references on it:

1) The 8 alphanumeric character Tribute Reference
2) The 6 character ERS Reference
3) The 8(?) digit ticket number (prefixed IV)

And, of course, you can also search by name if it was entered into the
record at the time of booking.

Cya,

Barry

--
Barry Salter, barry at southie dot me dot uk
Read uk.* newsgroups? Read uk.net.news.announce!

DISCLAIMER: The above comments do not necessarily represent the
views of my employers.