Old October 12th 09, 05:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london,uk.railway
rail rail is offline

Default Cops caught in free first class rail rap.

In message
"Willms" wrote:

Am Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:12:07 UTC, schrieb "Recliner"
auf uk.railway :

From my experience, the "in uniform" part is not adhered to at all
and never has been.

In fact, surely off-duty cops don't wear uniform?

On the way between home and their station they might be in uniform,
right?

I don't know about the Met but Hampshire officers tend to change out of
uniform before leaving for home.

--
Graeme Wall

This address not read, substitute trains for rail
Transport Miscellany at www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail