Old October 13th 09, 01:06 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heads up - Panorama tonight, BBC1 8.30pm

In message , at 12:54:44 on
Tue, 13 Oct 2009, Recliner remarked:

Yep. I'm going to Brussels on Eurostar later today. I've saved more
than £50 by going "economy" rather than "Leisure select" [you don't
even want to know how much full FC costs]. I'll spend the £50 on
something better than an airline meal en-route.

As a matter of interest, how does full first class (Business Premier)
differ from Leisure Select? They both use first class carriages, and
both include food and drink.

The only difference I can see in the "service" is the ability to use the
lounge. Chauffeuring is extra.

Is it more a question of flexible bookings than the actual service on
offer?

Yes, the higher fares are much more flexible. But that may not be
important to many travellers.