Old October 14th 09, 07:20 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

Roland Perry wrote:
In message .com, at
14:49:38 on Tue, 13 Oct 2009, MC remarked:
I have used BC many times on a few airlines but I have found the "new"
Club
Class on BA to be the best I have experienced.

There are many things right about it, but also a few rough edges. It's
really difficult to serve food to people with window seats, for example,
because the people seated on the aisle get in the way.

BC on many airlines does, indeed, far surpass "old" FC cabins but the
new FC cabins can offer excellent privacy. Has anyone had the fortune
to travel FC on a Singapore Airlines or Emirates A380 )

Not yet, but I may travel in Business on an Emirates 380 in the spring.
FC is a stupid price!

How is it stupid?