Old October 14th 09, 07:38 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

Neil Williams wrote:
On Oct 13, 2:51 pm, Roland Perry wrote:

Which is the same reason most people won't travel by train.

Indeed. Ryanair, as with trains, can be fine. I have used them
several times and have never had any kind of problem (other than lack
of legroom), nor been hit with any "hidden" fees.

Neil

I've heard reports that they in the past charged people £4 for a
boarding pass, just out of the blue, with no warning whatsoever. I don't
mean the current £40 that one has to pay if they have forgotten to check
in on line or forgotten their boarding pass.