Old October 14th 09, 08:09 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

In message , at 20:38:41 on Wed, 14 Oct
2009, " remarked:
Neil Williams wrote:
On Oct 13, 2:51 pm, Roland Perry wrote:

Which is the same reason most people won't travel by train.

Indeed. Ryanair, as with trains, can be fine. I have used them
several times and have never had any kind of problem (other than lack
of legroom), nor been hit with any "hidden" fees.
Neil

I've heard reports that they in the past charged people £4 for a
boarding pass, just out of the blue, with no warning whatsoever.

I hear lots of thing. Not all are true.