Old October 15th 09, 07:39 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

In message , at 07:37:54 on Thu, 15
Oct 2009, Nick P remarked:
Biggest issue I have with Ryanair is the credit card fees, I don't believe
it costs £5 per transaction and they don't need to treat each flight as a
separate purchase when you only pay once.

That's because it's not really a "Credit card fee" any more than the
"Tax and charges" add-on you get with a conventional airline necessarily
reflects specific taxes or airport charges (it often also has a "fuel
surcharge", something the budget airlines have avoided so far).