Old October 15th 09, 12:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Fares go up

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 03:00:44 -0700 (PDT)
John B wrote:
On Oct 15, 9:52=A0am, wrote:
Great.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...-huge-fare-ris...

I hope the RMT members are proud of their contribution to these rises.

I wonder how much a hacked Oyster card costs...

B2003

I'm impressed you managed to get from "Tory ******* screws the idiots
who thought it'd be funny to vote for him" to "it's the union's fault"
in no moves.

Its obviously not all the unions fault, but those endless pay and working
hours demands will have had an impact. Though most of them seem to think money
grows on magic money trees so won't make the connection.

B2003