Old October 15th 09, 08:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default OT - Now that geocities is closing...

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009, Basil Jet wrote:

... where can I get loads of webspace free?

A blog? They let you upload images. Blog format might not suit you,
though.

Google Pages was mentioned before, but ISTR that it's too constrained.

It's funny, you can get a range of web applications, some really very
complicated, for free these days, but raw webspace is hard to come across.
I don't think many people want it.

tom

--
I had no idea it was going to end in such tragedy