Old October 16th 09, 08:04 AM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Heads up - Panorama tonight, BBC1 8.30pm

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 23:25:00 GMT, pete wrote:

So are you saying you believe that if a second person mugs you for more
than a previous mugger did, the first one doesn't count?

No. It's a condition of travel by train that you carry a valid ticket
while doing so. It's a condition of travel by Ryanair that you carry
a valid boarding card while doing so. Where's the issue?

(Admittedly, it's a bit different in that by train the actual proof
that you're entitled to travel *is* the ticket, whereas with Ryanair
it's a record in a database. But I think they're still comparable
situations).

Neil

--
Neil Williams