Old October 16th 09, 02:43 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Heads up - Panorama tonight, BBC1 8.30pm

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009, Neil Williams wrote:

IOW, there are many things wrong with Ryanair, though when I've used
them they've been fine.

When I've travelled from Stansted, there have often been moans from
staff of other airlines complaining that the Ryanair desks are so
understaffed that they frequently have to field questions from Ryanair
passengers.
--
Paul Terry