Old October 16th 09, 05:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] Mait001@aol.com is offline

Default "Sling him under a train"

On Oct 16, 4:26�pm, MIG wrote:
On 16 Oct, 15:21, "Peter Masson" wrote:

"Paul Terry" wrote in message

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009, MIG wrote:

I can't watch it yet, but award for "most gratuitous abuse of RMT yet"
would seem to be in order.

Well, the video clip has just been broadcast on the BBC lunchtime news,
Boris is apparently appalled, and TfL have launched an investigation.

Powerful stuff, this new technology ...

It's now on the BBC website (with the video)http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8310436.stm

Peter

For some reason the BBC version is dramatically less clear than the
original. �I couldn't hear anything that was being said, then I tried
the original and it's all there.- Hide quoted text -

No doubt he's destined for the upper echelons of the R.M.T. where he
can join the likes of Bow Crow and other good-for-nothings whose
concept of customer service is to treat serve the customer with
contempt.

M.M.