Old October 17th 09, 09:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
SamB SamB is offline

Default Touching in on DLR replacement buses

Quick question - I'm planning on going to Stratford today, from
Deptford Bridge, on the DLR. So I'll be going to Island Gardens on the
DLR, then the replacement bus to Canary Wharf, then onwards on the
DLR. So, where do I touch (I'm pre-paying)?

Obviously in at Deptford Bridge, and out at Stratford, but do I need
to touch out at Island Gardens, then in at Canary Wharf? Will it treat
that as two separate journeys, or will it be intelligent enough to
know and just charge me for one?