Old October 18th 09, 05:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Theo Markettos Theo Markettos is offline

Default Cheapest rail + tube season ticket option question

In uk.transport.london David E Newton wrote:
It'll be a bit of a shag buying multiple tickets (though she may go
annual) but for the price difference, probably worth it and she'll
probably stick some PAYG on the Oyster for going into Zone 1-2 at weekends.

I'm no expert, but am I right in also thinking that having a travelcard
season also allows free use of buses in all zones? That would be an
advantage over getting a strictly point-point rail season.

THeo