Old October 19th 09, 06:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Touching in on DLR replacement buses

On 19 Oct, 19:33, Abigail Brady wrote:
On Oct 19, 7:11 pm, Mike Roberts wrote:

So the same as my experience using replacement services for the
UndergrounD such as Northwood to Ricky where I've never had to touch in
on the bus.

This has been my experience. *I expect it is universal. *I mean, where
would you touch out?

--
Abi

There's more variations though. If the stations are gated you've got
no choice. Also, you may or may not want to start/continue the
journey by train/DLR, like last time I used a DLR replacement I went
directly from the bus to my destination, so I had to touch out when
leaving the DLR rather than assume I'd touch out at the end of the
second DLR leg.

And what if you didn't touch out, but then needed to resume the
journey at a gated station?