Old January 1st 04, 07:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Keith J Chesworth Keith J Chesworth is offline

Default Thameslink...

On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 04:07:56 -0000, "Marcus Fox"
wrote:

Friday 2nd of January - do they have engineering works or something as
services don't seem to be running (northbound) through to Kings Cross when I
check the timetable online. How much extra time will I have to add on to my
journey if I have to go to Victoria instead and take the tube? I know there
are timetables online, but they don't hold the tube times and add on way to
much time for the connection.

Marcus

There is no service through Central London over the New Year period.

Trains stop at Blackfriars AFAIUI running from the south. That
conencts neatly with the underground.

Regards and HNY to all

Keith J Chesworth
www.unseenlondon.co.uk