Old October 25th 09, 02:15 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

In message , at 08:48:02 on Sun, 25
Oct 2009, Buddenbrooks remarked:
I'm in (South) Korea this week, as it happens. (By Air France).

Well I am sure you will find Air France staff OK.

They were very good on the planes - much better than last time I flew
with them (which was on that same Rio routing that ditched earlier this
year). CDG is something else, though. Twenty minutes taxing to a parking
space, then another half hour to find a bus and get us to the terminal
building.