Old October 25th 09, 02:22 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

In message , at 12:18:59 on Sun, 25
Oct 2009, " remarked:
I'm in (South) Korea this week, as it happens. (By Air France).

Are you going to visit the DMZ?

It's fairly unlikely that I'll visit anything outside the conference
hotel, I'm afraid (although you could spend several days just exploring
that). Except for the organised social at the National Museum.

There's a punishing schedule of meetings from as early as 6am until 6pm
(plus networking at the socials). And too much to do back in Europe for
any extra days sightseeing here. We are here primarily to make the
meeting accessible to those living in Asia.