Old January 1st 04, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Thameslink...

Marcus Fox wrote:
Friday 2nd of January - do they have engineering works or something as
services don't seem to be running (northbound) through to Kings Cross
when I check the timetable online. How much extra time will I have to
add on to my journey if I have to go to Victoria instead and take the
tube? I know there are timetables online, but they don't hold the
tube times and add on way to much time for the connection.

The TfL Journey Planner at
http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/index.htm
includes all bus/tube/rail timetables, including many rail services from
stations outside London. You may not be able to access the timetable as
such, but the journeys it plans use the real timetables. Where are you
travelling from?
--
Richard J.