Old October 25th 09, 08:15 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:01:26 -0000, "Buddenbrooks"
wrote:
"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 15:38:39 on Sun, 25
I disagree on two levels.

?? How can where you live be anything other than a lifestyle choice ?

I have to live within quick and easy reach of a particular hospital, a
national centre of excellence in a particular field of medicine, which
dictates a small area in which I have no realistic option but to live.
Otherwise, I would have chosen to live elsewhere.