Old October 25th 09, 08:29 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
Buddenbrooks Buddenbrooks is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

"Bruce" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:01:26 -0000, "Buddenbrooks"

I have to live within quick and easy reach of a particular hospital, a
national centre of excellence in a particular field of medicine, which
dictates a small area in which I have no realistic option but to live.
Otherwise, I would have chosen to live elsewhere.

OK, there are a few individuals who have their home location outside
their control. Jobs control where you live but jobs are also a lifestyle
choice.
Some people will have more options so will have a wider choice. Most may
go for the default option, but that is a choice.

It may be that one aspect of someone's life totally dominates, but that
does not mean that secondary aspects are not a choice.