Old October 26th 09, 09:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Are droids really that stupid

On 26 Oct, 21:29, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:52:32 -0000, "John Salmon"

wrote:
Was that meant to be for both inboundary and outboundary types? The Off-Peak
Day Travelcard I bought on Friday (23rd October) shows "Between LONDON KINGS
X * & R1256 ZONES" Route ANY PERMITTED.

The Anytime one I bought today says "Between MILTON KEYNES C & LONDON
ZONES 1-6".

A monthly season I got a month ago (ie September) has "ZONES 1 - 6".

The one I got a month before that seems to say "R1256".

I say "seems" because another change is that the ink has gone less
disappeary with the recent ones.

So I suspect it may be another situation where not all machines at
each station have been replaced at the same time, but new or
refurbished machines incorporate the new description and a new
printing method.