Old October 27th 09, 09:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Chris Read Chris Read is offline

Default West London Line - what recession?

"E27002" wrote:

London's costs, including transit fares, are a factor in making London
and unattractive metropolis in which to do business.

Really? People won't do business here because a bus fare costs about half
the price of a small coffee in Starbucks?

When we have people hiding in trucks at Dover, trying to escape the UK, as
opposed to hiding in trucks at Calais trying to get in, I'll accept that
we're no longer a good place to do business.

Chris